Full-time position, competitive salary and benefits.
Be part of a market-leading team.
Building Adhesives Ltd are the UK market-leaders for tiling products. Specialising in innovative product technologies and cutting-edge service solutions, we have been trusted by industry professionals for more than 50 years and are part of a global-leading Group for wider construction sectors.
Within our portfolio of brands (BAL, Dunlop and MUDD) we provide solutions for our nationwide retail, merchant and distribution partners as well as installers and contractors, architects and other specifiers.
Our forward-thinking and solution-orientated approach is supported by our strong UK teams including industry-leading R&D, technical and training support.
What is the role?
We are currently recruiting for our Training and Technical Support Team in the Midlands regions.
The main purpose of the role will be to promote, train and provide technical support to current and potential customers in the correct usage of the company’s range of specialist tile fixing products.
- To carry out product training and demonstration for the full suite of products at trade events, exhibitions or on project sites and within our Innovation + Technology Centre.
- To assist the Area Sales Manager and Specification Manager for your region with product training, technical and specification support.
- To assist in on-site complaint resolution
- To contribute towards new product development
What are we looking for?
A positive and energetic person who wants to develop their career. The successful candidate must obviously be able to work as a key part of our commercial teams, working with our sales, specification, technical and marketing teams. You should be a motivated self-starter able to deliver engaging training and technical support to our wide base of customers.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Previous experience of tile fixing is essential either as a fixer/contractor and/or training role.
The successful candidate should possess excellent communication and demonstration skills, sound analytical skills and also have at minimum basic computer literacy.
A full UK driving license is required with the ability to service the allocated regions for your customer base.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to work for the market leading manufacturer for tiling solutions.
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary
- Death in service benefit
- A generous pension and company sick pay scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Buying/Selling annual leave scheme
With a competitive package available – the time has never been better to join our progressive, innovative team.
If you think you have the skills and would like a new challenge, please apply in writing enclosing a current C.V. to Liz White, HR Advisor, Building Adhesives Limited, Longton Road, Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent. ST4 8JB or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications will be Friday 6th March 2020.